The Trials, Victories & Adventures of Los PaulOS

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. ~ 1 John 4:18

Saturday, August 14, 2004

The Transference Pt 1

Guess what... I'm moving! Yeah.. well not moving house just moving from 1 Blogsite to another. Not gonna name the other blogsite. Just felt that I wanna be here in this blogsite. Plus it's got the colour pink that I feel is something I wanna groove with right now.

So as being Part 1 of the Transference of my blog, please find my sharings dated Friday, August 6, 2004


Da Trouble With Money or Tea!

Hey hey hey! It's been like 2 weeks since I blogged. Not an excellent Blogger eh?
Well talking about money.. .*sigh*.. I couldn't sleep last night until nearly 5am. Why? Well here's the story.

I had an excellent time with my fren Bernard listening to some songs that we're gonna play at YA camp. Just catching up with him. Then I went for some tea at Mohsin with Cheryl. Caught up with her before she leaves for Australia on a weeklong holiday. The conversation was deep and thought provoking. Need another blog on that.. Yikes.. I'm backlogged on my blogs!
Of all nights.. I chose to drink tea. Maybe I have some kinda adverse effect to tea. But something else kept me awake. I received an SMS from our landlord saying that we're backlogged on our house rent. As far as I knew since I took over chief tennancy, I've been up to date. I couldn't talk with the previous chief tennant as he was already asleep.

So I stayed awake trying to think what it was that I could've missed out. Honestly thought it was my fault. So at 4 am I wrote a message to the previous chief tennant and slipped it underneath his door. In it I wrote how I don't like us to appear to be a bad testimony to our landlord if we were bad paymasters.

I kept on worrying what had we not fulfilled our payment until then. I tried releasing it to the Lord. Many times. I read God's word. .*something Cheryl shared with me

Ps37:24*....

"though he stumble, he will not fall, for the LORD upholds him with his hand. "

but I still found no rest. I tried listening to music and still I couldn't sleep. Until final I believe out of exhaustion I only slept at 5am. 3 hours later I got up and went to work.

I wonder could it have been the tea that kept me awake or really it was the money issue. There were a few more things that I was thinking about, but am sure that wasn't the issue. Maybe I shouldn't drink tea before I sleep. It was a very rare occassion that I took tea before I slept.
Lord tonight I pray for a good rest and peaceful sleep. Running off now. Got to go for dinner!.

Lord Bless you and your family!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home