The Trials, Victories & Adventures of Los PaulOS

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. ~ 1 John 4:18

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

The Transference Pt 2

Being part 2 of transfering from another blog site to Blogspots! This post was on August 10,2004

The Tea Has Worn Off!!

Yeah, follow up to the tea story. Found out on the next day that the cheque that was sent in by the previous chief tennant actually bounced. Now can rest easy. Kinda troubling when you don't know what's happening with your cash and stuff like that. Am I bound by money?
What's been happening lately to me? Well, it's been a very interesting weekend. I actually spent 24 hours at home without leaving the house. I had to leave the room. Can't imagine what it's like being in solitary confinement in a prison. YIKES!

Spent the whole day catching up on some Bible reading, watching Samurai Jack ( Wahcaa!!) and other cartoons. Played my bass guitar for approximately 3 hours in total. Repaired a guitar as well. So it was a fruitful day in the house. Couldn't move around much because me ankle problem was there. So I mostly dozed off in and out on my Lazy chair. Very relaxing day. Kinda caught up with the sleep that I lost over the issue a couple of days before that.

God's been good in teaching me in how to be secure in relationships. A few years ago, I would worry, fret and let my mind run through many permutations of things that could go wrong, and from that I'd worry myself to sleep. Now, even if those issues run in my head, I am not worried. I am sure it's that reassurance from God that He's got all the bases covered. He's in charge. No longer I. "No longer I that liveth, but He that liveth in me!".

Well tonight we've got band practice with one of the YA Camp worship teams. I am excited as it's one of the few times I get to play worship songs on my bass with fellow Christian brothers and sisters. It's a different experience than playing secular songs. Secular songs has a self-centred effect on each player. Whilst when you're playing worship songs. Wow! The experience is awesomely different. Coz you're doing it unto the Lord. And it's just fantastic!!

Submitting this BLOG.. before I forget to submit it.. Got somethings to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home