The Trials, Victories & Adventures of Los PaulOS

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. ~ 1 John 4:18

Thursday, May 24, 2007

What's to be watchful?

As I drove back last night, Emily said "Church has to do something about this"

I enquired "Church as in DUMC or the general church of Christ?"

She replied "Both, but more so DUMC."

PS: What do you mean?
Em: Since DUMC is really transitioning and endeavours to move forward and grow, as a church, incidents like this can undermine and strike fear in church members.
PS: Yes, I agree. We have to be circumspect about our response. And know that we need not fear, but grow stronger.

This conversation actually triggered me to think about the previous blog entries. I had wondered why I wrote why I wrote. Emily triggered my thinking. Thank you dear.

As a Church we should pave the wave for a better society. If the society fails.. the church is to be blamed. The church is meant to be a catalyst of change. The people are already there. We need to work together with other churches to bring a change to this nation that's "Going to the dogs" as it were.

People need to know violence is not the way, you have to work, work hard to get what you need. Let us be a people who are like watchmen, soldiers, archers, generals and logistics as we pray and work out in growing the Church of Jesus Christ in Malaysia.

Yesus Kekuatanku, untukmu dan untuk Malaysia!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home