The Trials, Victories & Adventures of Los PaulOS

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. ~ 1 John 4:18

Friday, January 13, 2006

From S.O.S to Vertigo

I don't remember if I informed all of yous that my band name has now changed to Vertigo.. but .. that may change some time soon.. who knows what we'll come up with next.. we decided on Vertigo based on this premise

1. We were tired of S.O.S ... which stands for.. *it's still a secret*.. hahahah
2. Chris' email is vertigo_my@yahoo.com easier to identify
3. We like to play the song Vertigo by U2

Here's the last installation we had as S.O.S featuring the Hoola Boyz.. in Hawaiian Style

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*On the far right Guest star.. guitarist.. Maggot Corpse*... forgot his real name already.. aiyoo

Now here's Vertigo at Benny's wedding 3rd December 2005 (actually we had another wedding earlier.. Sekhar's partner at work... but no pictures from that gig yet.. Sekhar.. where is it lar?)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
What's with Chris on the handphone

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The band in action.. and it's true what my brother says.. when I play the guitar/bass.. I purse my lips like that.. *sigh*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Chris Strings McKhoo

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sekhar S (note the DI box on the Effects box because the effects box is dodgy.. it needs some dead weight on the jack to function)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steven Rimshot Lai

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And me :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home