The Trials, Victories & Adventures of Los PaulOS

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. ~ 1 John 4:18

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Think before you drink! (A Hilarious .. Yet Contemplative Joke..)

This is a good story!!!!!

Cup of Tea.

One day my mother was out and my dad was in charge of me.

I was maybe two and a half years old and had just recovered from an accident.
Someone had given me a little 'tea set' as a get-well gift and it was one of my
favorite toys.

Daddy was in the living room engrossed in the e veni ng news when I brought
Daddy a little cup of 'tea', which was just water. After several cups of tea and
lots of praise for making such yummy tea, my Mom came home.

My Dad made her wait in the living room to watch me bring him a cup of tea,
because it was 'just the cutest thing!' My Mom waited, and sure enough, here
I come down the hall with a cup of tea for Daddy and she watches him drink
it up.

Then she says, (as only a mother would know)

"Yes that’s very sweet, but did it ever occur to you that the only place she can
reach to get water is the toilet..?"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home