The Trials, Victories & Adventures of Los PaulOS

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. ~ 1 John 4:18

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Wedding Singer : Solo This Time

Excerpt of my conversation with my cousin..

Sometime in the Morning

Cousin: hows things with u..
pjamess_2000: ok lah.. pretty ok
Cousin: ok...
pjamess_2000 what's new?
Cousin: wanted to ask u if u can perform
pjamess_2000 oh..
Cousin: a few sebastian's favourites
pjamess_2000: at your wedding? or wedding dinner?
pjamess_2000: you tell me.. i'll arrange (Thought Bubble (TB): What am I getting myself into? :O )
Cousin: for the wedding dinner
Cousin: great
Cousin: but just 2 -3 songs..
pjamess_2000: okie.. (TB: Am I digging my own grave?)
pjamess_2000: so just a feature lah..not thru the nite entertainment
Cousin): yep....
Cousin: hehe....u want to perform the whole nite pun boleh
pjamess_2000: hahha.. coz you know right I got a band.. (TB:Haha.. trying to promote Vertigo)
Cousin: oh ya..
Cousin: but for 2 -3 songs....just u would be good kan? (TB: RATS!! She doesn't want Vertigo)
pjamess_2000: can.. but scary..
pjamess_2000: esp family
pjamess_2000: hahahha
pjamess_2000: hopefully A won't "force" herself up on stage.. i.e. if she's invited.. kakakkaka
Cousin: hehehe....
pjamess_2000: just let me know lah..
pjamess_2000: probably get my brother to help me
Cousin: y la ...she did it b4?
Cousin: ya .....wud be great if u could do 2 numbers
pjamess_2000: no.. she never did before.. coz no opportunity
Cousin: haha...
pjamess_2000: but.. i think this is da opportunity she's been looking for.. hahahah
pjamess_2000: just let me know the songs..
Cousin: let me know ur song selections...
pjamess_2000: you tell me your favourites first.. or the "sebastian favourites " as you coined it
Cousin: hmmmmmm....
pjamess_2000: i can learn the songs lah
pjamess_2000: as long as it doesn't involve a full band
pjamess_2000: you want oldies or new bies?
pjamess_2000: i show you my band list also..
Cousin: give me some suggestions la
pjamess_2000: which email to send to you?
Cousin: i think one of each will be good
Cousin: ya great
Cousin: abc@def.com
pjamess_2000: ok sent
Cousin: thanks will check...
pjamess_2000: okiez
pjamess_2000: is there a fav song for you and Fiance?
Cousin: me and fiance ah...not really any fav...but we kind of like the new ronan keating's song
pjamess_2000: ah... the duet? (TB:PLEASE NO DUET!!! I don't want to DUET)
Cousin: its a solo... (TB:HALLELUJAH!!!)
Cousin: duno the song name la....
Cousin: something about " the promise"
pjamess_2000: oh ok
pjamess_2000 : can't figure out which song
pjamess_2000: so far any preference yet?


Somewhere in the Evening (A conversation with my brother)

pjamess_2000: bro..
pjamess_2000: got mission for you
pjamess_2000: we do a duet at Cousin's wedding
pjamess_2000: i get an amp for you ..
pjamess_2000: do about 2-3 songs
pjamess_2000: dunno what songs yet
pjamess_2000: she asked lah
Ane: like that one ah ?? heh ..
Ane: sure not going to rain after that ??
pjamess_2000: can do lah
Ane: heh .. ok .. what songs wanted ??
pjamess_2000: unknown as of now
Ane: ok ... 2 /3 songs ... does she want rain and all to come ah ??
Ane: heheh
Ane: or she got vocalist already ??
pjamess_2000: you and i singh-ing
Ane: well .. something for us to wonder la ..heh ..
Ane: yeah .. that would complete it .. wear turbans and come out ...
pjamess_2000: heh heh
pjamess_2000: then say to the crowd.. Cousin asked us to Singh
Ane: only have to make sure no singhs in the crowd there ..
pjamess_2000: dat's right
Ane: ok .. got to go la .. catch you later then ..
pjamess_2000: but you know unc B's sister is married to a singh
Ane: aiyoh .. susah man like that ..
Ane: yeah .. i remember that ...
Ane: so better not ask for too much trouble ..
pjamess_2000: hahahha



Later On in the Evening (Back with my cousin)

pjamess_2000: hiiiiiiiii
Cousin: helo
Cousin: saw ur list....
Cousin: cool
Cousin: so these u can do solo is it? (TB: Oh really? I think soo... )
pjamess_2000: i can try.. just pick and choose then i gotta practice
pjamess_2000: if got oldies i can try also
Cousin: "i want to break free" ...might be appropriate....hehe
pjamess_2000: HUA (TB: Killer gila song)
pjamess_2000: you must be kidding
Cousin: ya la...

*** WAITING FOR MORE RESPONSE AS I BLOG*

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At September 14, 2006 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    and in counter part to that Queen song, how bout, "How could you just walk away from me/ when all I could do is watch u leave/When we shared the laughter and the pain/We even shared the tears/ You're the only one, who really knew me at all ... Take a look at me noooooooooowwwwwww" :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home