The Trials, Victories & Adventures of Los PaulOS

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. ~ 1 John 4:18

Monday, July 09, 2007

Getting To Know Me.. Getting To Know More About Me!

As we grow on in life.. we sometimes take ourselves too seriously and sometimes getting to know the ugly parts about ourselves.. accepting it, resenting it, and turning it around and growing from it..

I think I've found somethings about myself...

1. I am overtly critical about myself
2. I am scared about making mistakes
3. I blame myself very harshly for my wrong decisions and go into bouts of depression
4. I don't like being accussed of things that are false about me

These are a few of my unfavourite things..

What do I do with it?
Pray.. ;) That should be my first and only resource.. to depend on my Maker, who designed me.. and for whatever flaws I've added on into myself, I will ask Him to mend me..

For Paul (the Apostle) says..
There is no condemnation for those who are in Christ
also
Rom 8:14 : Because those led by the Spirit of God are sons of God...

Yes... indeed I claim that inheritance promised to me.. not because I deserve it, but because it is what He gives to me because I am His son.

Guard my mind in Christ Jesus and let nothing move me.

So from the advise of Pr Foo, I'll go dig out my old cassettes and listen to them once more.... Fill my mind and heart with His words and encouragement.

May the Lord bless you dear reader with peace. :D

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • At July 10, 2007 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The more I know you, the more I fall in love with you over and over again because of your heart which is after God and your desire to obey and please Him in all you act, all you do and all you think. Darling, go all the way and I know you will finish well in Him.

     
  • At July 11, 2007 2:04 PM, Blogger PaulOS said…

    Thank you dear.. Thank you for your encouragement. Am thankful to have you to walk this journey with.

     
  • At July 14, 2007 3:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Harlow Paul,

    We all hv our ugly spots. But one thing I do know, u hv every good thing which God hv wired into ur DNA 2 become who He has made u 2 b. I dont know u dat well but I trust in my Lord who hv wonderfully created u.

    Jen - d ex children pastor.

     
  • At July 16, 2007 9:55 AM, Blogger PaulOS said…

    Thanks for dropping by Pr Jen and for your encouragement,
    before you leave etc, do remember my blog address. you can always drop by and see what's happening here. Take care & God bless

     
  • At July 19, 2007 1:47 PM, Blogger Amy Yeoh said…

    Awwww, Emily's post is the sweetest! :)

    Very encouraged by your post! I've just created my own blog. Check it out!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home