The Trials, Victories & Adventures of Los PaulOS

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. ~ 1 John 4:18

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Oh.. By The Way.. .I'm Getting Married

Yeah... i mean.. i think a lot of people know about it already.. but just to formalize it on my blog.. I'm getting married. For those who didn't know.. I got engaged.. with a semi-formal proposal last year on Feb 1, now 1 year down the road, we're gonna get married. Emily and I..

2nd of march 2008, for those who have been invited.. do come.. for those whom i don't know or forgotten. hehehe sorry lah.. :P

Cheerioz.. soon I'll be Mr Paul Sebastian.. .. wait.. I've always been that.. oh well.. my name won't change.. but my life surely will..

I pray God will sustain me, and take me greater glories. AMEN!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At January 31, 2008 4:11 PM, Blogger KK said…

    Congratulations! Finally, the day has come. May God accomplish more through both of you for the years to come!

     
  • At February 23, 2008 1:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations! May God shower you and Emily with lots of wonderful moments to cherish upon and the best being, God is with you all!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home