The Trials, Victories & Adventures of Los PaulOS

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. ~ 1 John 4:18

Thursday, July 26, 2007

No.. I am Not Gloating.. Just Happy

I'm Just happy that I could beat Annie H at Scrabble. She whooped me a few times before and I consider her a very very very tough Scrabble exponent, Probably because I got good opportunities, and not by my intelligence.. This time I managed to win.. thank you Annie for a great game

Just to prove I am not such a good player.. I 've won only 3 of 8 games I've played.. .. Check it out below.
A little trivia about the best scrabble game ever played The winner won with 830 points and the loser at 490 points.
Imagine.. even with the points in this game I could not beat the loser!!! :P

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home