The Trials, Victories & Adventures of Los PaulOS

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. ~ 1 John 4:18

Thursday, March 31, 2005

The Bible League Of Heroes

The object of this picture puzzle, is for you to use your knowledge of the characters/heroes in the Bible and identify them from the picture. I received this from my colleague Wilson..

I've been able to identify most of them, but not all. I'll put my answers up once you guys have tried to guess who they are.. *or given up*
This pic was taken from New Creation Church Singapore.. and don't check there for the answers.. I don't think the answers are there either..

Have fun ppl..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

PaulOS Blogging Off!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At April 15, 2005 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hullo, bro!

    Can u pls change my blog details to http://ansonfclef.multiply.com instead of my defunct blogspot? Thanxalot!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home