The Trials, Victories & Adventures of Los PaulOS

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. ~ 1 John 4:18

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Trapped In the Dungeon of Tower Longshanks: My Rescuer

But... a valiant Knight (Locksmith Eric who works on Sundays).. heard my calls.. (well actually Lord Vader called him, because Lord Vader couldn't open the door)

ha ha ha
My Rescuer next to his trusty steed

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Next a series of videos.. of what my rescuer did and what my captors did while I was being rescued

He drills a hole in the door to knock out the lock (note you hear whistling in the background)




Meanwhile the captors are fooling around

Lord SurfGod playing with his (or actually talking & whistling to) Nintendo DS.
While Lord Vader pokes fun and Luke...



More sights of the captors fooling around



In the meantime, Darth PaulOS is being set free.. and rescued.. the lock is broken.. and he runs for freedom.. (note: The Eye in the keyhole)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home