The Trials, Victories & Adventures of Los PaulOS

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. ~ 1 John 4:18

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Idris Jala... I didn't know. :) So don't judge a book by it's cover!

At leader's meeting last night, I heard from Senior Pastor that Idris Jala is a Christian. Ah duh! So much I didn't know about him. I actually thought he was a Muslim, due to the nature of his name.

I should read more of the latest happenings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idris_Jala



This is a wikipedia post.

Thank God for the Kelabits, who even though are supposedly a minority tribal group in East Malaysia, but I do believe because of God's favour (at Bario) have all been blessed and moving in His power. Amen.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home