The Trials, Victories & Adventures of Los PaulOS

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. ~ 1 John 4:18

Monday, June 27, 2005

HeartCore Resonance: A Prayer

My Heavenly Father,
As I enter this workplace,
I bring Your presence with me.
I speak Your peace, Your grace, Your Mercy
and Your perfect order into this...............
(classroom, college, university, school, bedroom office)
I acknowledge Your power over all that will be spoken,
Thought, decided and done within these walls.
Lord, I thank You for the gifts You have blessed me with.
I commit using them responsibly in Your honour.
Give me a fresh supply of strength to do my job.
Annoint my projects, assignents, ideas and energy;
So that even my smallest accomplishments may bring You glory
Lord, when I am confused,
Guide Me.
When I am weary,
Energize Me.
When I am burned out,
Infuse me with the light of the Holy Spirit.
May the work that I do ,
And the way I do it,
Bring
Faith,
Joy,
And A smile
To all that I come in contact with today
And oh Lord,
When I leave this place,
Give me travelling mercy.
Bless my family
And home to be in order
As i have left it.
Lord, I thank you
For everything
You're doing
And Everything
You're Going to do.
In the name of Jesus I pray with much love and thanksgiving, Amen
*A prayer to start the day with in commitment to the bringing in His presence to the workplace*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home