The Trials, Victories & Adventures of Los PaulOS

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. ~ 1 John 4:18

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Blogs I Read...

I thought I'd dedicate an entry about the blogs I read..

First thing in the morning.. of late.. the first blog I read.. is my own blog..
Sounds narcissistic right? he he it's because I wanna see how ppl have responded to what I have written.. however, after HeartCore, I pray the Prayer every morning, and it has made a significant difference not to the circumstances but to the way I respond to circumstances.

Anyways, before I get sidetracked and "cheong hey" again.. the other blogs I read regularly are

1. Coolcat's ~ Why? She's kinda I dunno, someone who can understand my corny jokes (and even though she rolls her eyes at my jokes) she still laughs at them. heh heh heh. But in all seriousness, her articles are thought provoking with a twist of humour and hope in it. Thanks Coolcat for brightening up my day everyday with your stories and reflections. *plus she likes cats.. and I like cats too*

2.ThatJames ~ Mr LoopyMeals.. man.. he's one cool dude and his blogs are as funny as him. Well, he's funnier.. :P His adventures with his kid and his beautiful (yes she is.. he hides her face in all his blogs)... The blogs are real, funny and indeed has a myriad of ppl from all walks of life commenting. His food entries are really good.. especially EuroDeli and Hakka Cottage Noodles

3. Mr Yahkid ~ An indeed admirable young man, who has my utmost respect, I wish I had his wisdom when I was at his age.. Heck.. I wish I have the wisdom he has right now. heh heh heh.. Yahkid thanks for being an inspiration....

4. Doc V ~ Another remarkable young man who blogs about the life and death situations he faces each day. Indeed, there are lives that lie in his hands and he shares honestly how he feels and the challenges he faces when some other comrades in his profession has a disjointed heart from people. It is indeed a tough situation to be in as Doctor who cares for his patients. Indeed Doc, I resound what I said to you.. "Hang in there, you'll be indeed a doctor that is the heart of it all a true doctor"... and I am sure you know who your source is, the physician who came to heal and mend the broken hearts of the world.

5. Jotay ~ Her blogs are exciting, telling tales of reflection and her family, and her job indeed a good way to see her writing skills being put into a blog for many to read. Indeed creating an impact in the lives of persons around her.

I try to read other blogs but there just are so many to read, I try to read those that are updated regularly, I must say that I am a sporadic blogger depending on how free I am to blog. Indeed tonight is a free night... it's 3am and I am still blogging.. ha ha.. Enough time for 2 LONG blogs.

Yes Darth Cheong Hey.. strikes again.. muahahhaha

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At July 06, 2005 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awww... that's just about one of the nicest things I've heard about my blog. Thanks for taking the time to blog about it :P

     
  • At July 07, 2005 4:28 PM, Blogger ThatJames said…

    *sniff* Brought a tear to my eyes, especially when you mention Euro Deli. Hehhh

     
  • At July 07, 2005 4:34 PM, Blogger PaulOS said…

    Yo James, Euro Deli.. hmm. .why you crying? you repented from eating your fellow-man's knuckle is it? *wink* ..

    Anyways, your blog really inspires me to .. buy a camera and post the pictures I wanna post on my website.. *sigh* camera oh camera.. di mana kah engkau.. *wink*

     
  • At July 08, 2005 12:29 AM, Blogger gRaCeY said…

    Hi,tis nothing to do with this blog but me give up trying to leave a comment on your chat box.*smile* You get to go to my bloggie here la. Cheers Paulos. Keep this going. :)

     
  • At July 09, 2005 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the encouragement, bro :) Didn't know my blog was exciting, hehehe...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home