The Trials, Victories & Adventures of Los PaulOS

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. ~ 1 John 4:18

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Let's go BlogAbout!

Forgive the title..
An Aussie term "Walkabout" was swirling in my head when i was back home recently.. I believe it means to go for a trip.

*but i found out that it at this web site that it most probably means*

"In Australian aboriginal cultures, a "walkabout" is a ritual in which a young man goes on a solitary journey through the wilderness in an attempt to learn more about his own character and strength. "

Another website has a slightly different meaning. This website (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walkabout) looks cool! New terminology to use for my blog.

So I wonder what what was this Walkabout.. about? Maybe I should share that in a different Blog.

Anyways, as I was figuring how to talkabout my roadtrip up north, the word BlogAbout came to mind. And I just had to write it down first.

Came back day before yesterday and still have not Blogged about it... am settling into work mode right now. And I should get to work. But I thought I'd just write in a quick entry for all of ya. The trip was a blast and yeah I wanna go back to Perlis with my friends again!

Well do take care and God Bless Y'all

PauLOS penning off!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home